svn commit: trunk/uClibc/libc/sysdeps/linux/common

Paul Mundt lethal at linux-sh.org
Wed Jan 4 09:06:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 04:43:27PM -0800, vapier at uclibc.org wrote:
> Author: vapier
> Date: 2006-01-03 16:43:25 -0800 (Tue, 03 Jan 2006)
> New Revision: 13064
>
> Log:
> if arch doesnt provide _syscall6(), we need to alias the 64bit version

If the architecture doesn't provide _syscall6(), it's broken. mmap2() and
depends on this, as do some others. If there's an architecture that can't
implement this, there's going to have to be quite a few userspace hacks
to accomodate it. grep for _syscall6() and pretty much everyone supports
it anyways, if a new port doesn't support it, it's safe to assume the
port is broken.