calling all (any?) buildroot on OSX experienced types ...

Glenn Henshaw ghenshaw at precidia.com
Fri Feb 10 17:24:11 UTC 2006

   I started this a while ago, but didn't finish. I did get the compiler
built, but not the libraries. It turned out to be more expedient to
build in on my linux box to reduce the number of unknown variables.

   Part of the problem lies in buildroot's use of non-BSD options on
things like copy. I've heard that you need to edit the makefiles, or
load utilities through fink.

    ... Glenn