uClibc Documentation

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Sat Dec 2 17:47:34 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 02:28:15PM -0300, Felipe Kuhne wrote:
>Dear Srs.
>
>I and my colleages are currently developing embedded applications using uClibc for ARM9 processors and we are about to send our products for an extremelly strict, meticulous homologation process.
>
>And for such process to be successful, we need also a strict, meticulous documentation. I've been at uclibc.org but haven't found any documentation about uClibc... like the function it supports, the libraries, and so on...
>
>I would appreciate if someone could help on this task!

I'm very happy with synopsis. It's a cross-reference generation tool
(think doxygen on steroids) that creates very nice docs. YMMV.

http://synopsis.fresco.org/

Synopsis's self generated cross-reference:
http://synopsis.fresco.org/docs/Manual/index.html
The python API:
http://synopsis.fresco.org/docs/Manual/python/index.html
The C++ API:
http://synopsis.fresco.org/docs/Manual/cxx/index.html

There is a 'make html' (IIRC) target for busybox that created a
cross-reference for the busybox project that is written in C.

HTH,