uClibc Documentation

Felipe Kuhne fkuhne at perto.com.br
Sat Dec 2 17:28:15 UTC 2006

Dear Srs.

I and my colleages are currently developing embedded applications using uClibc for ARM9 processors and we are about to send our products for an extremelly strict, meticulous homologation process.

And for such process to be successful, we need also a strict, meticulous documentation. I've been at uclibc.org but haven't found any documentation about uClibc... like the function it supports, the libraries, and so on...

I would appreciate if someone could help on this task!

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,
Felipe Kühne
Electronic Projects Engineer
fkuhne at perto.com.br
EDS – Development Engineering

Perto S.A.
Tel. (51) 3489 8770 / (51) 3489 8700
Rua Nissin Castiel, 640 – Gravataí RS – 94000970