Was: Retiring from uclibc development

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Fri Aug 25 23:51:58 UTC 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Erik Andersen wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> > >  Anyway, now
> > > would be a great time for you to try and get things into trunk,
> > > since I actually have time this week to work on uClibc...
> > >
> > >  -Erik
>
> I don't see it, and the time is over, you missed to commit what I sent, I
> have about 1.3 MB left over patches.
>
> I consider this an answer to anything I did for uClibc (even though you
> havent taken time to answer to most of my mails), if I ever get time to do
> uClibc related dev, conclusion is that I am not welcome under uclibc.org.

I haven't kept my word retiring, I was too much bound to what uClibc
does/achieves. It had to come to an end. It is really time to retire,
it is only by coincidence, that Mike/vapier began committing parts of my
patches.

Thanks for your patience all the time I killed/unstabilized/made uClibc
unusable, I won't be subscribed to uClibc ml anymore, only private e-mail
can be answered.

Peter