NPTL Merge Status.

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Mon Aug 21 11:30:39 UTC 2006

Good morning.

I am headed out until this evening, but I wanted to give a quick update
on the NPTL merging. I have 90% of my code checked into the branch and
about 60% of merging with trunk completed. I will have everything checked
into the branch and completely merged with the trunk by the end of the
week. Will people be willing to merge all of the NPTL stuff into the
branch and then push to the trunk. Essentially, use the branch to create
the megapatch for NPTL as Erik spoke of and then apply to the trunk?
Comments please. Thank you.

-Steve