uclibc at uclibc.org == /dev/null ??

paul wang perltcl at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 11:04:36 UTC 2006

what's  with the culture in the group?
no one is helping less experienced one?
I've just found my problem with lsof, is to do with I'm building and testing in a chrooted environment and nothing do to with uClibc.
I'm sure someone must have similar trouble before but no one speaks up. this will not help uclibc get more testing and users.

I could probably gone on a strace spreed with my problem with login, and probably finds a bug somewhere... or not, since this group is just like /dev/null...