__xpg_strerror_r has unneeded guards

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 13:42:00 UTC 2006

Hello!

The file __xpg_strerror_r.c has an unneeded __UCLIBC_HAS_ERRNO_MESSAGES__
guard within the first version of the function. It would maybe make sense
to remove the second version (for !__UCLIBC_HAS_ERRNO_MESSAGES__) and have
only one (using guards within the first version)

Peter

Note: This file was created by me when I have splitted wstring.c but the
code is the same as in 0.9.28.