Problem building uClibc with C++ support

Bertil Engelholm bertil.engelholm at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 11 14:41:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have downloaded the buildroot-0.9.27.tar.gz file and are trying
to build a toolchain for powerpc including C++ support using
gcc 3.3.3. I have also tried gcc 3.4.2 but I get similar errors.

When the toolchain is trying to link the libstdc++ library I get some
link errors that I don't understand. Can someone directly tell
what the problem is ? What other information is needed to be able
to tell ?

`.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTVSt15underflow_error' referenced in section `.fixup'
of .libs/stdexcept.o: defined in discarded section
`.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTVSt15underflow_error' of .libs/stdexcept.o

I get a number of these error messages.

/Bertil