Retiring from uClibc development

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Tue Apr 11 04:09:17 UTC 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 09:06, sjhill at realitydiluted.com wrote:
> > The nightly tests check uClibc itself only and run some testsuites
> > against the newly built one, vapier can tell more about it (those tests
> > helped a lot to get each and every arch fixed, because I do not have the
> > necessary resources to do that, see how long the tests run each day)
>
> His stuff does not run anything.

sure it does for i386/x86_64

> That would imply that he has every architecture to test on, which he does
> not.

i pretty much do actually ... hardware i own:
alpha arm armeb bfin hppa i386 m68k mips mipsel ppc ppc64 sh sheb sparc x86_64
hardware i have access to:
ia64 s390
hardware i cannot test:
cris nios2

when i can iron out an easy way to scp compiled stuff around, i'll enable
runtime tests on more than just i386/x86_64
-mike