dlopen / dlsym issue ?

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Mon Apr 10 22:06:56 UTC 2006

> Hi,
>
> I am using uClibc 0.97 as a test plateform to build a
> lightweight graphical environment. I am trying to port on top
> of a buildroot environment Enlightenment DR17
> (http://www.enlightenment.org) which is under heavy

.97(I assume this is really 0.9.27) is very old and lots has happened since then(in ldso as well).
I think you should try both 0.9.28 and current SVN.
If that doesn't work, show me the the RTLD_XX flags you are using and make sure
that the .so libs has all dependencies in their DT_NEEDED list.

> I have included into my 0.97 source tree the lates ldso tree
> from the CVS but without major success.

Don't see how you can just rip out the ldso sub tree and make that work with current
SVN. What did you do?