Retiring from uClibc development

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Mon Apr 3 08:02:49 UTC 2006

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> Thought I had been pretty clear.  My main "objection" was that psm was
> treating trunk as his own branch.  Instead of working in his own branch
> on several projects that touch tons of files in the libraries and then
> merging those in several logical atomic commits when reasonably complete
> and stable, he's been churning svn with lots of piecemeal commits which
> get intermixed with bug fixes, other updates, etc.

If you would have really cared to follow, then you would have seen, that
the commits were grouped around a number of functions. I have taken some
functions, removed the jump relocations for them and committed them as a
"unit". I have surely overseen some of them due to the many possible
configuration combos, that had to be corrected later on.

Peter