Question on nfs mount & cat large files...

Robin Getz rgetz at blackfin.uclinux.org
Thu Sep 8 03:09:34 UTC 2005

>What version of uClibc?

The last entry into the Changelog.full is Patchset 3682 - 12Jan2005  v0.9.27

So, I guess this is a little old - but it is the one that uClinux-dist has
in their cvs, so we have not updated yet to 0.9.28 yet.
http://cvs.uclinux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/uClinux-dist/uClibc/

>What 'cat' are you using?  Busybox's?  If so, what version?
yes - from Busybox v1.00 (which again is not up the very latest either).

Actually Phil posted his understanding of things at
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=881&group_id=17&atid=141

If it is known to be a resolved issue in 0.9.28, we will upgrade for our
next release.

-Robin