Buildroot BUG

IGOR LURI iluri at fagorautomation.es
Fri Sep 2 09:18:13 UTC 2005

Dear Steven,

First of all thank you very much for your help an sorry for my long disclaimer, I never send it again.

I have readen Changes file from kernel documentation and it recomends gcc 2.95.x (x>= 3)  to compile kernel version 2.4.x (I am going to use 2.4.25), so I am going to use gcc 2.95.3 instead of gcc 3.x, because Changes files says that gcc 3.x is not tested compiling Linux kernels.

What do you know about compatibility between gcc versions and Linux kernel versions?
Do you know where I can find more documentation about that?

Thank you very much for your tie and atention.

Best regards.