New build infrastructure in svn

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Thu Oct 27 12:50:41 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-10-27 09:19:10 +0200, Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I found out that gcc-3.3 does not support this either, so I need to add a
> > check for it. Could you if your compiler supports
> > -fcombine/-combine/--combine?
>
> -fcombine:
> 	Supported, but it's still rejected:
> 	vax-linux-uclibc-gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S with multiple files
>
> -combine:
> 	Supported, accepted
>
> --combine:
> 	Supported, accepted

Changed the check to --combine instead of -fcombine, for gcc-3.3 I set
DOMULTI=n generically because it is not supported at all.

Please svn up and check it again on libcrypt (quickest check) and confirm
that you indeed have crypt defined in the resulting libcrypt.so w/ nm -D
--defined-only

Thanks, Peter