Dear buildroot list.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Oct 16 20:39:37 UTC 2005

On Sunday 16 October 2005 14:57, Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Sun Oct 16, 2005 at 01:08:36AM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> > >
> > > uClibc list is the place to go for buildroot atm ;)
> >
> > I don't suppose forking off a buildroot list is an option?
>
> All it takes is for some interested folks asking me to make it
> happen...  That plus about 20 minutes of my time,
>
>  -Erik

Well, my problem is I feel bad about asking directly for a buildroot list
because I wouldn't be on it.  I just want to follow the uclibc list without
falling hundreds of messages behind again (because I tend to stop reading
every time I hit a half-dozen consecutive messages about buildroot, which I
don't use...).

Rob