uclibc buildroot compile error

t.zink at nwe.de t.zink at nwe.de
Fri Oct 14 12:14:04 UTC 2005

thanks a lot for your quick response, so this was a snapshot error, I
was already beginning to question my sanity :-)

sorry for sending my request twice, it wasn't meant to be flooding. I
didn't recieve any acknowledgment post or my own request so I tried
again, however, my spamfilter turned out to be responsible.

regards

Thomas Zink