libpthread status

Will Newton will.newton at imgtec.com
Tue Nov 29 10:49:37 UTC 2005

> i think he means how i tagged two versions of linuxthreads,
> the current stable one as 'old' and the fresh glibc (but not
> yet committed) version as 'new'

Yes, that is indeed the case. I may be interested in NPTL down the line
but I have to investigate implementing kernel support for that I expect.

> if that's the case, ive been dabbling with it since i didnt
> think anyone really cared, but if there's actual interest (or
> in this case,
> need) in it, i'll spend some real time on it to try and get
> it added this next month -mike

That's great news. I would definitely be interested in helping out with
this.

BTW apologies for the legalese signature, I have no control over it. If
it really offends people that much let me know and I'll create a gmail
account.

******************
This e-mail has been sent from Imagination Technologies Limited.
PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital are divisions
of Imagination Technologies Limited.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution or use of the information contained in this
e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions which arise as a result.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except
where the author specifies and, with authority, states them to be the
views of Imagination Technologies Limited.