libpthread status

sjhill at realitydiluted.com sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Mon Nov 28 17:16:53 UTC 2005

> I was wondering if someone could let me know if there is an ETA for when
> the new libpthread implmentation would be available for testing?
>
> I'm working on a uClibc port for a platform with a stack that grows
> upwards (like hppa) and the old libpthread implementation does not
> support this.

I'm going to assume you mean NPTL. MIPS, PowerPC and x86 will be the
first architectures, probably in that order. Which architecture are
you using? MIPS will be ready the first of the year.

-Steve

P.S. In the future, please do NOT attach your email with legalese
     speak and such. It is not allowed on open mailing lists. You
     have been warned.