getloadavg, res_ninit and friends

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:44:50 UTC 2005

Is there any plans to add getloadavg and res_ninit and friends to uClibc?
uClibc-0.9.28 appearrs to not support either function.

 When I link uClibc 0.9.27 against Asterisk, these two functions are
unresolved in the link process. I have to comment out calls to getloadavg,
and use the regular resolver functions to get Asterisk to compile.

Does anyone know if the lastest snapshots address are known issues with the
resolver in uClibc see:

http://openwrt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=10060

The reason I ask is that it either needs to be fixed here or worked around in
Asterisk.

Steve