[uClibc] uclibc++ tests status

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon May 30 01:15:38 UTC 2005

> Current state of tests for uclibc++:
>
> - remove -Os from tests/Makefile (-O0 overwrites it)
> - streambuftest.cpp is not present (either remove it from Makefile or add
> the file to svn)
> - failures: only newdel, dequetest, settest, numerictest, algotest,
> stacktest and streamitertest can be built, the others 'undefines'
>
> Peter

I've committed the files for streambuftest and altered the Makefile as you
suggested.  I will probably do something more complicated later.

However, I am able, out of the box, to compile uClibc++ against gcc 3.3.5, gcc
3.4.4 and gcc 4.0.  They all throw a large number of warnings due to a bug in
gcc, but this is non-fatal and has been reported [Bug c++/21627].

May I ask what flags are causing these errors, or which error messages you are
getting?  I will do the best that I can to find the problem for you.  It's
all coming together, slowly but surely.

-	Garrett