[uClibc] Re: uclibc++ - reply to many

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Tue May 24 07:31:00 UTC 2005

To save on the number of emails spent answering questions, here are answers to
several questions recently asked in this forum.

I am building MICO on Athlon XP architecture.  It builds fine but doesn't run
so well.  Debugging help is always appreciated  :-)

String resize function is fixed.  I was wrapping a call to another function by
the same name.  It's a great way to reduce the number of functions I have to
provide logic for  :-)  Unfortunately, a little scope problem got in the way.

id3lib now builds.  Doing so requires a little massaging.  It checks for a
depricated c++ header iomanip.h which I create by using touch.  They don't
actually use the file anywhere.  Next, one file assumes that <ios> in
included by <string>, which isn't standard.   Finally, another header file
requires the addition of commands such as using std::hex; to compile.

Unfortunately, I am getting a nasty little error dealing with the vector class
which I can't pin down.  gdb is giving me near-useless information (The
parameters it lists for a function call are demonstrably false n this
particular case).  Anyways, if anybody would care to take a look at this I
would be most appreciateive.

-	Garrett