[uClibc] Problems building for AMD Alchemy processors.

Charles Palmer charles.palmer at acutetechnology.com
Mon May 23 19:37:35 UTC 2005

Ned Ludd asked:

> No idea about most of your mail but why are you trying to link with
> glibc?

Well, I'm not trying to link with glibc! Is that what is happening? If so:

1    How can you tell?

2    How can I link with the uclibc libraries? In the past I have
cross-complied a kernel, Busybox and a hello world program with cross tools
and uclibc libraries, and the make files and/or mipsel-linux-gcc
successfully found and used the uclibc libraries without me having to do
anything explicit. Is there something I've got to do now to specify a path
to the uclibc libraries, or similar?