[uClibc] buildroot gcc-4 proposed changes

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Tue May 10 14:21:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 12:25:25AM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:

> this with your code, and good luck to you.  I just don't want legal
> strangeness to potentially inhibit our future ability to enforce the license
> against third party violators.

I'd suggest that ensuring that the change is very prominently advertised
would be a good idea from this point of view: it would help avoid
users ending up using a version with a non-free license by virtue of
updating to a new release.  It oughtn't to be essential to do but it'd
be helpful and I guess may even help provide advertising to drum up
donations.