[uClibc] [buildroot 0000182]: Multi-configuration support

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Tue Mar 22 22:06:25 UTC 2005

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
<http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=182>
Reported By:                david_bachelart
Assigned To:                uClibc
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   182
Category:                   New Features
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             03-22-2005 14:06 PST
Last Modified:              03-22-2005 14:06 PST
This patch allows to manage many configuration files (I use buildroot for
many platforms).

You can store your config files in configs/, for example :
configs/foo_defconfig
configs/bar_defconfig

I moved .defconfig in configs/br2_defonfig, it looks coherent...

You can configure your buildroot with a "make foo_defconfig" or a "make
bar_defconfig"

Thanks, and keep up the good work !

Issue History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change