[uClibc] Re: implementing __libc_stack_end

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Mon Jun 20 15:50:06 UTC 2005

Thanks for the pointer about the 'inhibit_libc'.  I'll take a look at that
and see if I can grok the implications.

I'm pretty out-of-touch with the gcc and uclibc sources.  It's been years
since I've actually had to pay attention to the source.

buildroot+gcc+uclibc usually 'just work'(tm) for our purposes.  ;-)

Thanks again,
-Mark

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286