[uClibc] Cross-compiling PHP

Gustavo Guillermo Pérez gustavo at compunauta.com
Thu Jun 16 17:47:07 UTC 2005

El Lunes, 13 de Junio de 2005 21:14, escribió:
> > El Domingo, 5 de Diciembre de 2004 22:11, Mitch Davis escribió:
> > > I have been experimenting with running PHP 4.3.9 in a
> > > uClibc environment.  To build it, I've been chrooting
> > > into the uClibc image root, and compiling it there.
> > > Compiling PHP natively in this environment means I have
> > > to also build binutils_target, gcc_target, flex, bison
> > > and make.
> > >
> > > Has anyone succeeded in *cross-compiling* PHP to run
> > > under uClibc?
> >
> > From: Gustavo Guillermo Pérez [mailto:gustavo at compunauta.com]
> > Subject: Re: [uClibc] Cross-compiling PHP
> >
> > I compile sucess PHP 4.3.11 but building php 5.0 I got error
>
> I got it to work.  Please find attached my flex.mk and php.mk
> files.  The php.mk file applies a patch, but you don't need it.
> There are also some customizations in there that you don't need.
>
> Note, this is against a version of buildroot from August last year.
> I also split the flex makefile to have both flex and flex_target
> targets.

Tx, but I just reduce the configure command line building just the modules I
needd. In 5.0 goes working without modification on flex

just something about a dns, I think my last problem was weird because
yesterday I got the same problem building against allegro some Frame Buffer
Application, the second build was ok.

This is the Proff:
http://ulinux.no-ip.org/uLinux/test.php

On My Java Web based Server on Kaffe uClibc

http://www.compunauta.com/forums/linux/gadmin/gushttp/httpg_quick_en.html

:)

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez