[uClibc] uclibc/busybox based distros

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sat Jun 11 01:53:48 UTC 2005

I'm interested in a busybox/uclinux based distro for embedded work (of
course).  I want to build from source everything includng tools and
compiler.  I'm thinking about doing my own based on build root adding
the kernel and maybe lilo.

Before I spent too much time I thought I'd ask if anybody has allready
done this, or something like it.  I want to support MMU based targets,
x86, mips or maybe arm, so uclinux is not what I need I think.
--
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."