[uClibc] Anyone using MIPS shared libraries?

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Tue Jul 26 13:59:51 UTC 2005

Just for completeness:

It's pretty old, but here's a description of the sharedlib uclibc
toolchain I've run successfully against a couple of MIPS targets (AMD
and Toshiba):

gcc-3.2.2-uClibc-0.9.19-binutils-2.13.2.1-linux-2.4.18-mipsel

As I recall, I built it using the old pre-buildroot crosstools stuff.

-M

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286