[uClibc] perl IPC/SysV (was ncurses)

John Kelly jakelly at shtc.net
Sun Jul 17 13:52:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:42:47 +0200, Thomas Lundquist <lists at zelow.no>
wrote:

>you want the ncurses development headers on the target.

Yes,

>a patch for this (named target_headers.patch and includes similar
>options for a few other libs in buildroot) can be found at:

>http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/download/Development/Patches/buildroot/

That helped.  Now I have a self hosted buildroot environment, except
for perl, which I install by hand in /usr/local. However, running make
test in perl produces errors related to IPC:

   ext/IPC/SysV/t/ipcsysv .... Bad arg length for semctl, is 20,
      should be 32070 at ../ext/IPC/SysV/t/ipcsysv.t line 169.