[uClibc] uDHCP -- Where do I find the patches?

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 15 22:37:27 UTC 2005

On Friday 15 July 2005 06:32 pm, Steve Drach wrote:
> Is there a way to install the patch so it gets applied automatically
> when I build, or do I just do it manually?

you can copy the patch to buildroot/package/udhcp/ and then edit the udhcp.mk
file in there to apply the patch in the '.unpacked' stage ... then the build
process will apply it for you automatically

that said, the last released udhcp (0.9.8) which is used is pretty out of
date ... the udhcp version bundled with busybox has bugfixes/features 0.9.8
doesnt
-mike