[uClibc] Help

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Fri Jan 28 15:32:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm coming across a problem and I'm now completely lost as to what
direction to turn.

I started with uClibc monday (re-downloaded the tarball this morning),
so please bear with me.

I'm running SuSE 9.1 on an intel machine

I tried compiling the toolchain without using the 'daily' snapshot of
uClibc and it compiled fine, and then my own stuff compiled against it
fine, however when I went to boot the newly compiled system I got the
same error mentioned in

http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2004-June/011933.html

So I went back and enabled the daily snapshot.  Now the toolchain fails
trying to compile ldso.c

[snip]
from ldso.c:32:
[snip]
include/dl-syscall.h: In function '_dl_exit':
include/dl-syscall.h::63 error : '__NR_exit' undeclared (first use in
this function)
[snip]

I'll freely admit I'm out of my depth here.  Is it a mistake I'm making?

I'm trying to build the toolchain in order to compile cqureap.

Where do I look next?

Regards
John