[uClibc] [buildroot] broken links

George Joseph gtj.member at peakin.com
Mon Jan 31 02:04:45 UTC 2005

Exactly what's the complaint?  Is it that modules.usbmap doesn't actually exist maybe because you're bot building a kernel and
shouldn't be converted or that the make isn't finding modules.usbmap?

What behavior would you like to see?

I'm working on hotplug right now to add a choice betweeen "regular" hotplug and "diet" as diet doesn't support firmware loading.  If
there's something I can fix in the process, let me know.