[uClibc] SELinux and uClibc

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Wed Jan 26 00:59:44 UTC 2005

I was wondering if anyone had gotten SELinux to run with uClibc?

Using uClibc 0.9.26

I am running into an issue when trying to build the libselinux package.

It is unable to find sys/xattr.h

make[1]: Entering directory `selinux/libselinux-1.20/src'
arm-linux-uclibc-gcc -Wall -W -Wundef -Wmissing-noreturn
-Wmissing-format-attribute -I../include -D_GNU_SOURCE -c -o
fgetfilecon.o fgetfilecon.c
fgetfilecon.c:7:23: sys/xattr.h: No such file or directory
fgetfilecon.c: In function `fgetfilecon':
fgetfilecon.c:22: warning: implicit declaration of function `fgetxattr'
make[1]: *** [fgetfilecon.o] Error 1

Is xattr.h supported for uClibc?

Thanks,
John