[uClibc] syslogd and circular buffers

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Tue Jan 25 07:50:12 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jan 24 '05 at 21:25, Philip Rakity wrote:
> I am trying to use this feature and it seems not to work.  I have
> configured the busybox circular messages enabled and use the -C option
> on the command line but when I do a

That's actually a busybox question. The command you use to read the
circular buffer is readlog (or was it logread?), an other busybox
applet.

I've to look wether a -f (for follow) option is available for logread,
to replace the all to common tail -f /var/log/messages.
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2004 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de