[uClibc] uClibc 0.9.27 Released

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Thu Jan 13 09:29:51 UTC 2005

Yeah, I feel real stupid not having tested the CVS repository
version, knowing that a new release was in the works. :(
Anyway, would you mind if I set a uClibc_0_9_27_1 tag with
just this addition (making it a semi-official release, along
the lines of the 2.6.8.1 release of the Linux kernel)? No one
except those using CRIS would need to bother themselves with it.

//Peter