[uClibc] Re: uClibc++ Update

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon Jan 10 20:33:07 UTC 2005

On January 10, 2005 04:39 am, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> Attached are:
> a. patch to allow building string.cpp: pop_back(), I do not know if that
> correction is ok

I used a different fix now in CVS (scope to vector::pop_back())

> b. 2 patches that correct the diff occurences of USE_WCHAR and change to
> __UCLIBCXX_HAS_WCHAR__ (I also define on the commandline
> __UCLIBC_HAS_WCTYPE_H, if I enable wchar() support.

Commited.  If you want to manage all of the wcahr stuff, let me know.

> c. make test fails: see log + settest.cpp (something w/ unary, cant
> recall)

I think I've fixed in CVS.  I was running into a similar problem which is now
fixed.

> If I build w/ gcc-3.4.x I also sed -i 's:_GLIBCPP_:_GLIBCXX_:g' the whole
> sources. gcc-3.3 uses GLIBCPP, gcc-3.4 uses GLIBCXX.

I'm going to rewrite the cheader files in the next little bit, so that
shouldn't be an issue at all, I hope.

- Garrett