Fw: Re: Re: [uClibc] buildroot cross-compilation target system image

Eliash p_atg2000 at atlas.cz
Mon Jan 10 08:43:54 UTC 2005

Yes but the point is I want to compile only the toolchain for compiling mips binaries on i686.
And that's the point.

I think it should be possible to add the sopport of chosing the target architecture of the 'native toolchain in target' and thus use it than as a build environment for that target. Like in LFS - controll all the tools, that are used easily.

I'll try to do something like that ie.: making packages from the toolchain tools (like gcc,binutils,uClubc).

Or if it's a bullshit?

You know I'm new to this 'compiling'.
Anyway thanks
Ondra