[uClibc] Patches for gcc-3.4.3 and binutils-2.15.94.0.2

George T. Joseph gtj.member.uclibc at peakin.com
Wed Jan 5 22:16:20 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

First, a big thanks the the uclibc community for great work.  I've been a beneficiary of the effort for a while but haven't had time to contribute.

Second, I've got a set of patches for gcc-3.4.3 and binutils-2.15.94.0.2 that get them working in the toolchain builder.  I won't claim exhaustive testing but this is the first time in a long time I've been able to get a 2.6 kernel to build and run, C runtime shared libraries to compile and run and apps that use those libraries to compile and run on a BE xscale/ixp425 platform all with the same toolchain and have everything tuned for XScale.

Nothing earth shattering in the patches, just updates to the 3.4.1 and 2.15.90.0.3 patch sets so they apply cleanly.

a) anyone interested?
b) if so, what's the best way to submit the patches?

george