[uClibc] Problems while including header files in uclinux

Neo Jia neojia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:58:47 UTC 2005

All,

Currently, I am working on uclinux based on uclibc. When my source
code includes <asm\byteorder.h>, which includes the file
<linux/byteorder/little_endian.h>, it prompts me some undefined
errors. But, I found those symbols are defined in <linux\types.h>,
while my source code only includes the <sys\types.h> as a convention
of glibc. So I checked with the source code tree of uclibc.org and
found that there is no "linux" directory. So it make me confused.

Is there anyone who is using the Nios II IDE with uclinux 2.6.0 on
stratix board?

Thanks,
Neo
--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!