[uClibc] Re: CVS -> SVN

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Feb 9 17:44:27 UTC 2005

On Wed Feb 09, 2005 at 10:19:33AM +0100, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> Here are a couple of questions regarding the move from
> CVS to SVN:
>
> 1) Would it be possible to allow read access to the old
>    CVS repositories for a while? At least I have some
>    local changes that I can no longer access easily and
>    move to my subverted tree as I cannot use cvs diff
>    any more...

Could you try now?  I think I have things setup so that the old
CVS repository is accessible, but very much read only.  I suppose
I can keep that going for a little while yet.

> 2) Would it be possible to get the sender of the SVN
>    commit mails to reflect who made the commit (like it
>    used to be for the CVS commits)?

Yeah, I'm still working on the commit emails -- they currently
sortof suck, though are better than nothing.

> 3) Why does not svn blame work?

It works for me...