Functions not really "compliant"

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Thu Dec 29 19:05:54 UTC 2005

Hello!

The attached list is what coreutils' configure detects as uncompliant
functions and replaces them w/ the gnu counterparts (xstr* replace str*
for ex.). This is not really good for embedded if anyone intends to put
more than busybox on the target, because each app will become bigger as
needed, having static versions built into them.
Should we try to get these tests pass on uClibc, so we don't end up w/
static versions compiled in?

Peter