kernel header for uClibc

Lei Sun lei_sun at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 21:02:32 UTC 2005

Hi:
    Merry christmas everyone!
    Don't know if anyone is reading the list on christmas day, but i got nothing to do , just to kill sometime.
Anyway,  in building uClibc, I choosed arm  - xscale target and did NOT select "Target has MMU" feature. I would expect the header's  asm should points to asm->armnommu, but it turned out to be asm->arm. I was wondering if the target determine the feature ? (i.e. XSCALE  tells the buildroot that it has MMU, regardless user did or didn't select target has MMU options?)

Maybe what  i am doing is too weird. I meant , disable the MMU on an MMU platform.

Thank you!

lei sun