More on compiling alsa-lib with uclibc

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 09:47:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 1 December, 2005 7:59 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 11:06:53PM +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
>> I have worked through the source files patching them as I go, but now
>> have a linker problem (this is a ia32 to sh4 cross compile). I will post
>> a patch shortly to both lists that fixes all the compile problems - but
>> not this linker issue...
>>
>> Can someone offer me guidance as to what is wrong below?
>
> did you enable pthread support in uClibc ?

Sadly I managed to trash my whole setup while attempting to generate the
patch last night (it's along story), so I'll have to rebuild it all later
and give a definitive answer then, but I think not - because I thought
there was a problem about getting that to build on SH - is that a correct
assumption or not?