[uClibc] SOLVED: Re: Hi-Res timers with uclibc

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 25 01:11:58 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 11:31 am, Eric Malkowski wrote:
> So it works well -- for my system I only need the kernel patch + patched
> linux-libc-headers so librt picks up the timer calls and I link w/ the
> convenient librt from uclibc.

if you ever feel up to the task, i'm pretty sure the librt code makes
assumptions about the sizes of different structs which are only valid on
32bit hosts ... i've never used realtime functions so i've been avoiding
touching the code, but it'd be nice if the stuff built w/out warnings on a
64bit host :)
-mike