[uClibc] Bug 385, add Thumb support to ARM

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 18 23:26:58 UTC 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 12:30 pm, John Bowler wrote:
> >Check SVN head, I think you will find that it now does what you want.
> >main is now passed from crt1.o to libc as a function pointer just like
> >glibc.
>
> That would fix my static link problem.

and uClibc-0.9.28 is now out with the new crt code

> I guess the patches come in four banks:

any suggestions for cheap thumb hardware i could pick up to help test ?  i
currently have 3 diff arm machines, but i'm not sure how well thumb is
supported on them ...
netwinders: little endian strong arm 110, pretty sure it doesnt support thumb
nslu2: big endian XScale-IXP425 ... i think this is 5T right ?
webpal: no clue what this is :)
-mike