[uClibc] Fw: Pthread problem in pthread_create()

colin colin at realtek.com.tw
Thu Aug 18 12:57:50 UTC 2005

Hi mike,
Our application is too big and it's not public. I cannot release it to you
for debugging.
I once tried to duplicate the problem in a small pthread sample, but failed
to do that.

In fact, we donot eliminate the possibility that it's the bug of our
application, or the MIPS Linux kernel.
One of my colleague is going to debug this problem. Hope that he can make
it.

Regards,
Colin