[uClibc] Buildroot & QT

Allan Clark allanc at chickenandporn.com
Tue Aug 16 13:44:30 UTC 2005

Vincent wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has somebody success to do a buildroot package for QT 3 ?

Are you thinking of Qt/E-3, or Qt/E-2.3.x ?  Often, it seems Qt/E-2.3.x
is used for speed/size issues.

I was interested in doing a ptxdist and buildroot config.  My pressing
concern is Qt/E-2.3.11, but Qt-4 is out and the new Qtopia is coming.  I
can also tailor something for that.

I was going to start after LinuxWorldBeijing (2005-08-17) (google "Allan
Clark LinuxWorld") but I've kinda got something running with a limited
set of versions.  The Qt/E-2.3.x with Qtopia requires up to four
different source archives, plus tmake, to build, which is horrendous. :(

testing:
Qt/E-2.3.10
Qt-3.3.4
Qt-2.3.2 (qvfb, moc)
Qtopia-2.1.1
xplatform linux-generic-g++

(apparently qtopia-2.1.1 has no arm-linux-g++ :( )

Allan