[uClibc] [uClibc 0000214]: ldso crash with alsa on ppc

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Apr 12 17:32:49 UTC 2005

On Mon Apr 11, 2005 at 05:10:17PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> If this was a normal list email I was replying to, you'd yell at me for not
> trimming to relevant context.  And you'd be right.  But since it's a
> subversion spam, I presume never trimming any context and just reposting the
> whole history verbatim over and over is the expected way of doing things...

This email has nothing whatsoever to do with subversion.
Subversion is a SCM system.  The email you are complaining about
is due to the bug tracking system, mantis.  Sorry it annoys you.
Ideally, it would only send new content, but I've not had time to
work on it, as I was out of town most of last week for my
grandmother's funeral.