[uClibc] n00b Questions

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Fri Apr 1 15:55:52 UTC 2005

I took out hotplug, and now iptables is busted.  Maybe uClibc just isn't going to work out.

/usr/src/buildroot/build_mipsel/+toolchain/bin/mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -Os -pipe  -Wall -Wunused -I/include -Iinclude/ -DIPTABLES_VERSION=\"1.2.11\"  -D_UNKNOWN_KERNEL_POINTER_SIZE -fPIC -o extensions/libipt_DNAT_sh.o -c extensions/libipt_DNAT.c
extensions/libipt_DNAT.c:16: error: field `mr' has incomplete type
extensions/libipt_DNAT.c:232: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to incomplete type `ip_nat_multi_range_compat'
extensions/libipt_DNAT.c:233: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to incomplete type `ip_nat_multi_range_compat'
make[1]: *** [extensions/libipt_DNAT_sh.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/buildroot/build_mipsel/iptables-1.2.11'
make: *** [/usr/src/buildroot/build_mipsel/iptables-1.2.11/iptables] Error 2
/usr/src/buildroot #